Work Zone Safety and Flagger Training
This workshop is the classic low-cost presentation of basic flagging principles and work zone safety. This three-to four-hour workshop will
- Teach basic principles of flagging
- Demonstrate recommended flagging
- Illustrate some common applications of flagging
- Cover the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Part 6
- Fundamental Principles
- Elements of a TTC Zone
- TTC Devices
- Pedestrian and Work Safety
This workshop can be brought to your agency (Iowa only). Since this program is primarily sponsored by federal and state highway safety funds, there is only a minimal charge for government agencies. This training meets the minimum requirements of Iowa Department of Transportation specifications.
Who Should Attend?
- Employees from cities and counties who perform flagging on the job or who supervise or train flaggers.
- Anyone who has attended a work zone safety workshop in recent years and desires a more concentrated program on flagging.
Participants will receive flagger handbooks and certificates of completion.
For More Information
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Paul Albritton at 515-294-1231 or email@example.com