2020 Safety Resources
Safety Training Resources for Public Agencies
Iowa LTAP strives to assist Local City Public Works and County Secondary Roads Departments with safety training for their employees. The list below serves as a starting point for a well rounded safety program. The following pages are provided as a guide to assist Local Public Agencies in complying with OSHA Standards. Please review the Standards for particular requirements that are applicable your agency and make needed adjustments for situations that are specific to your facility. If you have suggestions for other topics or comments, please contact Paul Albritton, Iowa LTAP email@example.com
For more information please visit OSHA.Gov
Instructions for use.
1. Print the applicable subpart of the standard (included) and highlight the portion that applies to your organization. (Train to those parts that apply )
2. Preview the training video, paying close attention to points you want to emphasize. No login needed.
3. Review the instructor materials and OSHA Training Requirements.
4. Print and use the OSHA Fact Sheets and/or Tailgate Talks.
5. Present materials and video during your Safety Meeting.
6. Collect sign in sheets, document meeting and subjects covered.